In Tony’s class we were asked to choose a person online and attempt to draw them using the drawing tablets. I found out it was really difficult. We used the brush tool which we were required to set it to a designated length. We needed to make it a solid brush. This was so we could draw the silhouette using the base of the face colour to do it, we used different shades of the same colour to try and indicate depth.
After we made the base model of it we had to get the brush and change the settings on the flow and the opacity. We changed the opacity to a range of 60-70 and the flow to 11-12 this was supposed to allow us to blend the shades. Unfortunately this did not go very well. However its still the skills we learned that was the aim.