Game Progress

I had found issues with my game which then lead to me to have to redo everything there was many errors with the scene as it loaded in as a 3D scene when I reloaded it so I had to lose this make a new 2D Scene and re-do my work


After I had done this I began making a number of standard assets which were to help create a scene. I made walls in Photoshop and I had made a carpet/ floor design to create a variation from the walls and the floor. The walls were in a Binding of Isaac style which I really likes.


After I had developed the scene I then worked on fixing the code as the movement script was broken it turns out I had a minus in my code where it was not needed.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s